Rosey the Riveter

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Autumn!

October is my favorite month.  I love the cooler temps, the colorful trees, the apples and pumpkins.  I am a New England girl at heart.  I am not so much of a Halloween fan, which makes decorating easier (I can leave it all up until Thanksgiving!)

In the Dining Room, we have some mason jars inspired by Pinterest.

And a small pumpkin I need to bring to Joanna's class on "Pumpkin Day"

A thrift store wreath with some flowers I got on clearance at Micheals last winter.

And of course the "Thankful Tree" (also inspired by Pinterest).

I love that I finally have a real hearth to decorate in the family room.  I threw some leaves in with the Eucalyptus on the mantel, along with some more leaves in one of the crocks, and called it a day.

I didn't go overboard on the front porch, either but I love the flowers in the wagon.
 Happy Fall, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment