I decided the other day to take off the toile that I had protecting my broccoli and cabbages. The plants are big enough now that they can take some cabbage moth damage, I really needed to get in there to weed (mulch helps, but it's not weed-proof!), and the peas were starting to latch on.
The herb garden is looking really good. I have been harvesting sage leaves every so often for the dehydrator. It was such a monster of a plant when we moved in, and I cut it back this spring (to the point I didn't know if it would make it or not) but as you can see (far right) it is doing fine!
These Dahlias are my newest addition. I couldn't resist them!