Rosey the Riveter

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinqo de Mayo

When it comes to cooking for a crowd, tacos are the way to go.  So I chose Cinqo de Mayo to throw a neighborhood bash.  I asked everyone to bring toppings, so I didn't have to worry about that. 

On Monday, I cooked up the ground beef with my homemade Taco Seasoning and popped it in the freezer.

On Tuesday, I made Strawberry Margarita Pies and popped them in the freezer.

On Wednesday, I made Salsa.

On Thursday, I made Mexican White Sauce.

On Friday, I made refried beans.  And a TGI Friday's bucket mix of Margaritas.

This morning, I made Quinoa and Black Bean Salad.  And more Salsa, since the stuff I made earlier got devoured by gremlins.  And some cooked bulgur seasoned with homemade Taco Seasoning, for the vegetarians.

And would you believe, I didn't take one single picture????






No comments:

Post a Comment